Your child’s first school A Very Important Decision
We realize that the decision on where your child will attend their first school is a very important one! Therefore, along with reading through our information, we invite you to visit our facility and meet our highly trained staff.
We understand that you may have additional questions after touring our centers. Please feel free to reach out to us at anytime, by phone, email or just stop by. We want to help you to make the best choice possible for you and your child.
- SAFETY IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY
- OUR STAFF TRAINING IS ABOVE AND BEYOND THAT REQUIRED BY THE STATE OF MASSACHUSETTS
- PRIVATELY OWNED & OPERATED
- OUR CLASSROOMS ARE LARGE,WARM, INVITING, SAFE & CLEAN.
- PARENT/FAMILY INVOLVEMENT
- WELL ROUNDED CURRICULUM
- SMALL CLASS RATIOS – ABOVE & BEYOND EEC REGULATIONS
- OPEN PARENT – TEACHER COMMUNICATION – DAILY
- PAST & PRESENT REFERENCES ARE AVAILABLE ON REQUEST
Your Child’s Safety is Our Number One Priority!
- Our centers are always locked.
- Students are signed in and out by both teachers and parents (Photo ID is required)
- We work closely with the Police & local Fire Departments and practice monthly Fire Drills and Lock Downs. We conduct Role Call at key points throughout our day.
- Each member of our Staff is assigned specific areas for supervision while on our playground. Video monitored classrooms.
- Daily safety checks of classrooms.
The Busy Bee Philosophy
Busy Bee Pre School provides a unique approach to the childcare experience. Our classrooms are a blend of traditional and modern teaching methods to encourage each child to express themselves through creative, dramatic play, while at the same time providing academic skills though hands on experience. We are confident that our well- rounded curriculum, combined with our personal attention will meet the developmental needs of your child. We also feel that parent participation and involvement is a vital part of a successful year for the child, his/her family and our staff. Therefore, our program is designed to communicate with and include the parents and family as much as possible.
After 28 years of providing quality child care services, we are proud of the fact that we have maintained small group sizes and a commitment to providing each student with the skills and confidence needed to begin their school days. Your child will learn and grow at Busy Bee and remember time spent here for a lifetime!
We schedule many special events throughout the year, including: Dinner with Dad, Mother’s Day Tea, Graduation Ceremony, Family Field Day, Halloween Mixers, Christmas Pageant, we celebrate all holidays, birthdays and much more….
We understand the importance of providing you with information about your child’s day. Upon picking up your child, you will receive our detailed Daily Sheet, a summary that will identify time napped, how much the child ate and an overall view of the day. Other parent communication includes: our Communication Folder, monthly phone calls, emails, social media and parent bulletin boards outside our classrooms.